Al Muslimeen Foundation (AMF) is a Non-Profit Company (NPC) established in order to create opportunities that will uplift and empower you and communities throughout South Africa. We have partnered with the International Open University (IOU), previously known as Islamic Online University, to bring you affordable tertiary education. For South Africans, it could mean paying more or less R10,000 for your full, 4 years, tuition.
Taking into account our current economic climate - we are aware that a tertiary qualification is still not within reach for many. For this reason, IOU is offering 1 Million Scholarships for African Youth by 2020 to assist those who cannot afford the registration fees.
Courses are offered at Certificate, Associate Degree and Bachelor's Degree levels in the following areas of study:
Benefits of studying with IOU
• All our classes are taught in English
• Highly qualified teachers to assist you in each subject
• Classes are completely online with flexible time slots, so you can study from home
• Regular reviews with tests and assignments
• Certificate after you complete the Degree program
• We have also partnered with other organisations and individuals to establish learning centres in South Africa for those who require additional support and resources i.e. facilities, study groups, access to internet, etc.
Help us make a difference...
Some of our other initiatives include:
international humanitarian relief, social welfare projects, as well as peaceful propagation of Islam - debunking common misconceptions about Muslims and promoting unity and tolerance in a multicultural society.
Bank: Standard Bank
Acc Holder: Al Muslimeen Foundation
Branch Code: 00020500
Account Number: 10092917974
Account Type: Cheque